GOLF SCRAMBLE RULES: four person scramble tournament.
1. A scramble means that all four team members tee off on each hole and then decide which tee shot they like the best and mark the spot with a tee or ball marker.
2. The other team members pick up their balls and place them within one club length (no closer to the hole) of the marked spot. Each team member hits their next shot from the chosen spot of the prior shot.
3. This procedure is followed on every shot for the remainder of the hole, including putts. The ball should be marked on the putting green also.
4. Putts need to be made within 3 inches of the marked spot (no closer to the hole). The first ball to go in the hole is counted for the team score.
5. If the ball you choose to play is in a hazard (sand, water, etc.), the rough, or out of bounds, you cannot drop the ball outside of the hazard or rough even if relief is within one club length away.
6. Each team must use at least one of each team members tee shots on each nine (minimum two tee shots per player).